How Prefabrication is Changing the Construction Industry for the Better
In this episode, Mike Merrill interviews Cameron Cranford, the Director of Technology at BakerTriangle, an ENR Top 10 wall and ceiling company with a division specializing in a panelized, prefab approach to construction.
Mike and Cameron discuss prefab, the technology behind it, and why it is so important for construction. Cranford also explains how Baker Triangle is a successful company because of its culture and its commitment to its employees.
- The importance of undefined
- How to use prefabrication to save time and money
- The safety benefits of prefabrication
- How technology has changed the construction industry
- The importance of involving peers in construction technology innovations