Construction Industry is Rebounding Better than Expected and is Booming Thanks to New Technology
Looking for an update on the state of the construction industry? Ken Simonson, Chief Economist at the Associated General Contractors of America, shares his insights on the industry’s current state and what the future holds. Learn about the challenges the industry is facing, such as labor shortages and increased materials costs, as well as the opportunities present in 2023. This is a must-listen for anyone in construction.
- The current state of the economy and how it is impacting the construction industry
- The expected rebound of the economy in 2023 and the resulting growth in the construction industry
- The challenges the construction industry is facing in attracting workers and the measures being taken to address those challenges
- The importance of promoting women in construction and helping to fill the shortage of capable management and leadership resources
- The range of services, events and training offered by the AGC