Top 5 Reasons to Automate Employee Time Tracking
Your people are your most valuable resource. When your workforce is local, mobile and remote, an automated employee time tracking solution could revolutionize the way your entire workforce tracks their time and productivity. Throwing away your outdated time sheets and spreadsheets could be the single largest contributor to a more profitable, efficient business. An automated employee time tracking solution can help you capture accurate productivity data, while also allowing your teams to manage workforce labor from anywhere, any device, anytime. Accurate, automated employee time tracking of mobile, remote and even your office workforce can help you streamline your processes and replace your paper time cards forever.
Here are the TOP 5 Reasons to Automate your Employee Time Tracking process:
Process Payroll Faster
- Accurately track who, what, when, where and how much was produced as it streams into one central database for faster payroll processing.
- Handle quick and simple payrolls, as well as complex employee time tracking with unlimited pay groups, periods and sophisticated payroll rules.
- User roles and user permissions help businesses streamline labor reporting from employee time collection to payroll processing.
Expedite TIME review and approvals
- Eliminate and reduce payday stress and crunch-time mistakes with an automated employee time tracking system.
- Time worked can be reviewed and approved in the field, on the go, or in the office.
- Capturing employee and supervisor approvals on time worked as it happens improves efficiency and reduces liability.
Eliminate Manual Entry Re-Keying and Errors
- Time stamps stream into the central system as it happens, eliminating the need to manually re-key or enter employee time and labor data.
- Powerful and configurable integrations with many accounting systems and business applications help you share accurate labor collected.
- Automated time and attendance solutions provide numerous checkpoints to ensure accuracy of time reported and time paid.
Simplifies Tracking Mobile and Remote Workforce
- Real-time workflow for time entry and allocations provide precise labor costs.
- Automate lunch and break deductions.
- GPS and geo-fencing ensures your mobile workforce is in the right place at the right time.
Integrates with your Accounting, Payroll or ERP
- Automated employee time tracking solutions will not only help you track workforce labor accurately, you can push it right into your accounting, ERP or Payroll system with ease.