March 10, 2023
Championing Change: How to Successfully Implement New Software
The Mobile Workforce Podcast discusses the process of implementation and how it impacts construction companies out on the job site. Mike sits down with Daniel Collins, the President of Strategies Group and an expert in construction technologies. They discuss how the implementation process should be started in the sales process in order to ensure that the product actually fits what the company is trying to do. They also discuss how important it is to get the right parties involved in the process:
- Have the right parties involved in the implementation process.
- Find a champion when implementing a new solution.
- The importance of having as few system errors as possible.
- Having champions for change within a company.
- Ensure that a company’s employees are using a new system efficiently.
- Get to the root of a problem and address it with software solutions.