WorkMax by AboutTime Technologies launches Cloud-based Employee Time Tracking Solution for Web and Mobile
Automates businesses, reduces labor costs, and improves productivity across entire workforce anytime, anywhere, and on any device for businesses of any size in real-time, if needed.
(Payson, UT – August 2, 2016) AboutTime Technologies, a 13-year veteran of on premise mobile resource management, today launches its second cloud-based solution in the WorkMax Complete Suite which includes FORMS, TIME, ASSETS, SERVICE, and INSIGHT. WorkMax TIME by AboutTime Technologies is now available along with its previously released WorkMax FORMS. WorkMax TIME automates time collection and management across a business’ entire workforce anytime, anywhere, and on any device to increase labor productivity and reduce labor cost with real-time accuracy, if needed. Unlike any other employee time tracking solution on the market, WorkMax TIME has the flexibility to handle any size business with multiple workflows for time entry and allocation with options for employees and/or supervisors to enter or allocate time. The multiple workflows now give businesses the freedom to manage and allocate labor hours and costs in real-time, after the fact or with digital time sheets. Businesses are not limited to one workflow; they can utilize one or all of the workflows all at the same time.
Some businesses want to know what’s going on in real-time for the most accurate job costing, and other businesses don’t need that level of detail. Other businesses are complex and need multiple pay periods, overtime rules, shift rules, and union rules, while others have one pay period with one shift,” said David Moyer, president of AboutTime Technologies, “we wanted an employee time tracking solution that improved labor productivity, efficiency and cost no matter the size business, where the employees work, or complexity of their time calculations. We accomplished that with WorkMax TIME.”
With the majority of our workforce scattered in the field across multiple locations, it took us several hours each week to collect, verify and get the time into our payroll system. With WorkMax TIME, those hours have now gone to minutes. Best of all, the time goes directly into our accounting and payroll system. The set up was fast and the WorkMax support has been outstanding. It makes me want to go back to doing payroll,” said Carmie Malabanen, accounting manager at Unity Electric.
WorkMax TIME’s key features include:
- Multiple time collection workflows to fit any size business with individuals or supervisors using real time entry, allocation of real time after the fact, or even digital time sheets
- Access through mobile iOS or Android apps to connect mobile, remote and office employee
- Handles quick and simple payrolls, as well as complex employee time tracking with unlimited pay groups, periods and payroll rules
- Unlimited user roles and permissions to fit businesses as they grow in number of employees and in complexity
Easy to Use
- Flex-fields allow businesses to personalize with industry terminology for rapid user adoption
- Visual time allocation makes it easy for supervisors to quickly and accurately allocate time to improve job costs
- Adaptable user roles and permissions ensure employees are presented with only the information they need to see
- Employees can enter time data into the Mobile TIME App with or without internet service
- Powerful and configurable integrations with many accounting systems and business applications
- Can be used standalone or take advantage of the seamless integration with the rest of the WorkMax Platform (FORMS, ASSETS, SERVICE and INSIGHT)
- Real-time workflow for time entry and allocations provide precise labor costs
- Automate lunch and break deductions
- Collect unlimited employee time records from different locations, tasks, and time zones for true job costs
- GPS and geo-fencing ensures your mobile workforce is in the right place
- Eliminate re-keying of data with payroll integration
- Track time across time zones accurately with full time zone support
- Improves customer satisfaction with real time updates on what was accomplished today and who performed the work
- Improves employee satisfaction with employee review and approval and supervisor group approvals to expedite payroll processing
To learn more about WorkMax TIME, join AboutTime Technologies on August 24, 2016 for a thirty minute webinar starting at 10 AM MDT. Click here to register.
About AboutTime Technologies
AboutTime Technologies has been a leader in on-premise mobile resource management with AboutTime Enterprise Suite to optimize labor, assets, and forms for the last 13 years. In addition to the on-premise suite offering, AboutTime Technologies now offers WorkMax, an entirely new cloud-based platform available as a suite or as individual solutions for resource management. The WorkMax individual solutions include FORMS, TIME, ASSETS, SERVICE and INSIGHT. WorkMax’s modern cloud-based resource management provides instant, accurate answers by connecting teams for labor, assets, forms, service scheduling and dispatch with real-time business intelligence for any size business in any industry. For more information about WorkMax visit www.WorkMax.com