Why Construction Companies Need to Save Time and Money with New Automated Payroll System
If you’re looking for a construction payroll solution that will set you up for long-term success, Josh Stearns, CEO of Constructionpayroll.com has some advice. He is here for our second episode exploring three more signs that it’s time for your company to upgrade its construction payroll system:
- It might be time to upgrade if your payroll service doesn’t have certified payroll, union reporting and workers comp.
- If you can’t produce a single paycheck for multiple paygrades or locations it’s time to upgrade.
- The importance of certified payroll, union reporting and workers comp in a construction payroll system
- The importance of job costing in construction
- The importance of a payroll system that understands the construction industry