The Power of Gratitude in Change Management
In this episode of the Mobile Workforce Podcast, we learn about the importance of change management in technology for construction companies. Kipp Sorensen defines change management as preparing the company for a change, implementing the change, and then embedding the change into the company culture. He advises that any good change management strategy should include a review of the effectiveness of the change. In this podcast, Kipp Sorensen talks about the importance of proper adoption when it comes to SharePoint.
- The importance of change management in technology companies
- How to properly adopt a new software system
- The importance of internal marketing within a company
- How to break the cycle of micromanagement
- The importance of gratefulness in personal life