Revolutionizing Construction: Breaking Down Data Silos and Adopting Connected Platforms
Attention all construction industry professionals! Are you struggling with the challenges of adopting technology and streamlining communication and processes between the office and job site? Our guest, Jeffrey Nesbitt, discusses the cultural factors and manual processes that have slowed down technology adoption in the industry, as well as the need for tailored technological solutions. With the COVID-19 pandemic expediting the implementation of technology, the younger workforce is pushing for more efficient methods.
- Construction industry faces challenges in adopting technology and streamlining communication and processes.
- Cultural factors and manual processes slow down technology adoption in the industry.
- COVID-19 pandemic has expedited implementation of technology in the construction industry.
- Lack of proper data utilization causes rework and project delays.
- AI has the potential to transform the industry by eliminating silos and integrating point solutions.
- Construction platform allows for connectivity and sharing of information, breaking down data silos.