Building a Legacy of Empowerment Using Trust, Empathy, and Authenticity
Are you looking for ways to build a successful and sustainable business? Then this episode of the Mobile Workforce Podcast is for you! We are joined again by Eric Oberembt, president and owner of D&M Roofing and Siding and host of the Be Authentic or GTFO podcast. Our host, Mike Merrill discusses the importance of building up your employees and trusting them to do the right thing with Eric. Eric argues that if you do this, the money will come, the jobs will come, and the revenue will come. This is how you leave a legacy that keeps going even after you’re gone.
- The importance of building up your employees and trusting them to do the right thing
- The importance of having accountability in every department of your company
- The importance of figuring things out for yourself and not relying on others to do your job
- How having a coach can help you learn and grow confidence
- The importance of leading with trust, empathy, and authenticity