How to Be a Successful Construction Salesperson and Have a Good Home Life
Are you looking to have a more impactful sales team? Are you looking for that special sauce to crank up your revenue to the next level inside of your contracting business or personal sales? Today is your lucky day as our host, Mike Merrill is joined in this episode by Ryan Groth, the CEO of Sales Transformation Group, to discuss the importance of professionalism, coaching and creating value inside of your process and how it will benefit your workforce and increase productivity.
Ryan Groth is passionate about sales training because he saw firsthand how it could transform lives and businesses. He believes that the need for a strong system and process prevents many companies from being successful in a more relational sales environment. His company provides sales training to help companies overcome this obstacle and achieve their full potential.
- The importance of having a sales process
- The importance of coaching salespeople
- The importance of having a recruiting process that is automated and robust
- The importance of making an impact on both a business and personal level
- The importance of delegation