Authenticity Pays Off: How Being Yourself Can Help You Win
This week on the Mobile Workforce Podcast, Mike Merrill is joined by Eric Oberembt, president and owner of D&M Roofing and Siding and host of the Be Authentic or GTFO podcast. We are excited to have him on to discuss why authenticity is so important to him, both in his work and personal life.
As Eric explains, he’s authentically himself, which can be attractive or off-putting to people. But he believes it’s important to always be authentic as it is the only way of building the business, and family, that you can truly be happy with.
- What it means to be authentic
- The importance of authenticity
- How authenticity can help you in your personal and professional life
- The benefits of being authentic
- The challenges of being authentic
- How to be authentic in your everyday life