5 Ways Live Field Data Helps You Control Job Costs Webinar
Time is money and the more cumbersome the data collection process, the more labor hours you add to your project’s costs. It’s an ongoing battle for construction businesses to collect data from the field and they are often unaware of the impact data lags and inaccuracies have on project costs. Find out the 5 ways WorkMax’s live field data combined with the power of Acumatica Construction Edition helps you control your job costs when you:
- Eliminate manual data entry errors with robust integration with WorkMax and Acumatica
- Use face recognition to know the right employees are tracking their time
- Prompt employees to enter production on each task change for precise progress
- Simplify safety data collection and automatically share in real time to mitigate risk and reduce injuries and project costs
- All in the same app, employees clock in, select a task or cost code, pick their equipment, and are prompted to complete field reporting or enter units completed on clock in or out.