5 Tips for Becoming a More Empathetic Leader
Mihaela Berciu is an architect of leaders, author of two bestselling books, and host of a national TV show. In this podcast, she discusses how to gain respect, inspire others, and remove false beliefs within an organization. The most important thing for people to understand is that no matter how hard they try to pretend they are something they are not, people will always be able to tell. It is important to be authentic and true to yourself in order to be undefined.
- Having confidence in oneself and not letting ego get in the way.
- Empathy and understanding different perspectives.
- Importance of leaders having empathy and compassion.
- Leaders do not need to be manly, strong, and powerful to be respected.
- Understanding that the “you can’t do’s” from our past do not have to dictate our future.